Students will demonstrate their understanding of Developmental Bilingual Education for CLD students within the context of history, politics, and culture within the United States. This culminating assignment will require students to take the perspective of others in defending the position of policy makers around the country, articulating their own perspectives, and considering the complexities of educating CLD students .
- Student defends Developmental Bilingual Educational program
- Student defends Developmental Bilingual Educational program referencing political justifications
- Student defends Developmental Bilingual Educational program referencing historical events of influence
- Student accurately describes the program in entirety
- Student addresses the needs of all students in their description of defended program
- Student articulates his/her own opinion of the best way/ preferred model to educate CLD students in a separate section from the description and defense of assigned program
- Student includes the needs of all students in their description of their preferred educational programming for CLD students.
- Paper is written in MLA formatting with proper grammar and punctuation citing at least 3 resources.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]