Read Wally Lamb’s book She’s Come Undone (1992).
• Your paper should be one consistent argument that is supported by evidence from the book.
• Give at least one quotation from the book (properly cited) that supports your argument. (NOTE: Quotations do not count towards the word limit).
• Throughout the paper, be specific, not vague.
• There are no particular answers I am looking for in this paper. I want to be surprised; I want to hear something from you that I hadn’t already thought of myself.
• Your paper should be in Microsoft Word (.DOC)
1. At the start of the novel, Dolores says, “Mine is a story of craving; an unreliable account of lusts and troubles that began, somehow, in 1956 on the day our free television was delivered.” Do you agree with this assessment? Is this a story of lusts and troubles? Do those lusts and troubles emanate from the delivery of the television — that is, are we really reading about the echoes and consequences of one set of events in 1956? If so, then how does that work? If not, then what do you think the causative mechanism in this story really is? What does cause what? And how confident are you of your answer?
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]