Using the key terms and concepts from both “Critical Political Economy (CPE)” and “Textual Analysis” discuss the presentation of a particular news item with in the last 3 months.
Your analysis must compare the coverage of the item in two different formats (Commercial and Public Broadcasting). major news paper, in a country.
– No need to explain much of the theories.
– Primary Sources & Secondary sources need to be referenced in Harvard Referencing.
* Eg; news items from two different news provider (online)
-one should be commercial broadcasting (Privately Owned) and the other one should be Public broadcasting (Government Owned).
– could discuss a specific event of news ; how it differs in the two media (in Privately owned and Publicly owned media).
– all the analysis should be done on Textual Analysis and Critical Political Economy.
– Not Content Analysis (no statistics or data numbers)
– In Critical Political Economy, the ownership of the media is very important in analysis.
– So to Do this its necessary to be thorough with the theory of “Textual Analysis” and “Content Analysis”.
– Does not have to go in depth in to the theory – what is required is the actual analysis.
and please keep me informed on the the type of media sources you are going to use as the essay is pretty specific.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]