I need two completely different research paper proposals (5 sources each) :
My Instructions for the first proposal:
1-Concrete information in terms of CCP involvement and relationship of the government to religion in China. Just what I have so far in terms of notes is an outline of what my essay would look like:
– Where Islam is prevalent- all over China in small numbers but mostly in the Xianjing province.
– How Islam was brought to China (very brief history). You don’t have to give details in your proposal,just mention that you will include a historical context.
– historically how Islam (specifically) and religion (generally) has been treated by different Chinese governments. So how religion/Islam were under early Chinese imperial rulers, under early CCP (Mao, under Deng Xioping). Religion has always been a controversial topic in China and Islam specifically has never been supported or encouraged by the government.
– Xianjing and history: the strong presence of Islam in Xianjing, links to terrorist groups like Al Qaeda, ethnic differences and the impact of these ethnic/religious differences on China’s unity.
– how the CCP currently deals with unrest in Xianjing
-how the CCP currently deals with Islam in China generally
-future and prospects for Islamic integration into mainstream Chinese society
2- My Instructions for the second proposal:
1. How important is authoritarian rule (as seen in the Chinese Communist Party) for rapid economic development? (THEISIS)
Basically, here you would refute the concept of capitalism being linked to democracy. You would say (as your prof did) that capitalism is not linked to democracy at all. And then you would present a counter argument asking if in fact, capitalism is bad for democracy? Does capitalism undermine economic growth? Is it better to have authoritarian rule without democracy to achieve faster economic growth?
2. Does democracy undermine economic recovery? Ex: the US economic recovery process has been stalled several times due to democratic opposition and partisan politics. Since China didnâ€™t need to deal with all this, and could do whatever it wanted without much public opposition, maybe democracy does undermine economic growth?
This is basically an example of point 1. It is saying that, look, here is an example of how democracy was bad for the economy (US) and how no democracy was good (China).
3. At the same time, the CCP follows a system of inner party democracy, with various factions within the CCP acting as opposition to each other. Does this function as an effective opposition? And does this aid or undermine economic growth?
This point is just a counter-point to the argument that China is a completely non-democratic state. It has opposition within the CCP and maybe that functions like a democracy? In that case, democracy possibly has no connection with economic growth and it is just the capabilities of the ruling government. It is an issue to explore in your paper, and you would take a position (for or against) on this point.
4. Also the example of Russia, which introduced capitalist reforms with a socialist political system but it did not work
Point number 4 is just an example to put into effect your argument. Russia is a good counter-example to China if you argue that authoritarian regimes work best for effecting capitalism and economic growth.
So the point of this paper would not be to talk about democracy coming to China as a result of economic growth. It would be to discuss if democracy is good or bad for capitalist economic growth. We all know that capitalism can exist without democracy, so you donâ€™t have to talk about if/when democracy comes to China (the what ifs). You have to talk about if capitalism without democracy is better or worse than capitalism with democracy.
Please Consult the uploaded documents for further instructions by the professor.
Thank You In advance.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]