Find a manufactured part that uses a welding process(es) to manufacture the part. Analyze the part to determine the
following grade criteria used for this asignment:
1. Draw the part in a CAD software and describe the weld using appropriate weld symbol(s) and present in a Powerpoint
2. Introduce yourself and keep it as close to 4 minutes as possible.
3. Discuss Welding process(es) used and estimate welding parameters and if GMAW what Transfer mode.
4. Discuss what distortion problems could occur and how you might minimize it.
5. Base material used
6. Filler material used and why
7. Is the weld size critical? If it is critical, calculate the weld size, and if it is not critical, explain why it is not critical.
8. What type of welding inspection is necessary and why?
9. Estimate the welding cost.
10. Presentation Skills 1-10 (10 = Wow).
IT SHOULD INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE PICTURE OF WILD USED AT manufactured part.
REFERENCE SLIDE IS EXCLUDED
Weldment presentation grade will be based on the items above.Prepare a 4 minute powerpont presentation that
addresses each line item above. You will have to present this before the class and you will be timed to not exceed 4
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]