William Butler Yeats’ incorporation of pre-Christian Irish mythology and culture in his writing inspired national pride in the Irish.
– Fascination with Irish mythology/legends, membership in secret Society of the Golden Dawn
– Use of theater made Irish legend and folklore more relatable to modern audiences
– Involvement in the Irish Literary Revival and the Irish Nationalist movement
Introduction – thesis, sum up categories
Main body paragraphs
Conclusion – restate thesis and categories
At least 5 sources are required (books, magazines, internet sources, etc…)
No more than one web site.
Your research sources should include:
– Two Bound (book)
– One Credible Web Site (may substitute one
– Two Scholarly Journal articles
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]