Prepare a written report and oral presentation (equally weighted) that addresses the following:
Based on your situational analysis of the company case study (Assessment Two), provide a set recommendations, with cogent argument to support, on what the company should do about its current situation based on its commerical objectives.
2. Critically appraise the competitive implications of the company entering the New Zealand marketplace.
Length: 2200 words for the written report, not including bibliography.
20-minute formal presentation.
Value: 50% of the final grade
Further information on the presentation:
-The presentation should have accompanying Powerpoint slides. The presentation should be pitched at senior management.
– I will record my voice over the presentation slides and will submit them the relevant link
– You should aim to have no more than 7 slides. I will record myself speaking through (narrating) the slides, with the presentation timed to take no more than 20 minutes in total. The visual and communicative clarity of the presentation will be assessed and is worth 20% of the final mark, with 10% allocated to content and 10% to narration. The remaining 80% will be based on the content of the presentation.
– the assignment is two parts. a report part 2200 words then the powerpoint part which I have to put a voice over it for 20 minutes or slightyl less.
– make clear powerpoint notes for me to read under each slide as I will record my voice reading them.
– do not put too much information in one slide.
– make sure the powerpoint slide are clear and easy to understand.
– I have provided you with the situational analysis of the company case study assignment ( assignment 2 file) to make the report based on it by set recommendations, with cogent argument to support, on what the company should do about its current situation based on its commerical objectives.
– I will also provide you with the case study just to look at.
– youtube video to look at to give you some ideas (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8-PkFgw2Yk)
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]