APA format using time new roman font (12)
You plan is to open a gourmet coffee shop next to a college campus in Washington, DC. The hours of
operation will be from 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. on
weekends. Initially, the coffee shop will have three (3) store managers and ten (10) coffee servers. Your
local bank has preapproved your business loan based on your forecasted profit and loss statement and
collateral. Before the bank will give final approval for the loan, the bank has requested that you provide
them with two documents (Staffing Organizations Part 1 and Staffing Organizations Part 2) that explain
how you plan to staff and manage the business for the next three years. Note: Staffing Organizations–
Part 2 will be due in Week 8.
Write a 5-6 page paper in which you:
1. Identify the type of employment relationship you would establish between the coffee shop and
employees from a legal perspective. Explain your reasoning.
2. Suggest ways that you could avoid claims of disparate treatment.
3. Identify the type of external influences that could hinder staffing and how you would address
4. Create a plan that you can use to deal with employee shortages and surpluses.
5. Outline a strategy for workforce diversity.
6. Conduct a job requirements job analysis for the store managers and coffee servers in order to
identify tasks, KSAOs, and context for those positions.
7. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]