Each Reading Report will be approximately one page of your document for each text. For example, you will have one Word document with at least 5 pages of Reading Reports for the required reading in the Sommers-Flanagan text.
Use One Sources: Sommers-Flanagan, J., & Sommers-Flanagan, R. (2013). Clinical interviewing (5th ed.). New York: John Wiley & Sons. ISBN-13:978-1118270042
Also, as you’re reading each chapter, write down at least 3 questions and give a brief context for each question. For example, “On p. 272, the authors state that competent interviewing helps determine the outcome of counseling. What does competent interviewing involve?” Basically, you want to read in a thoughtful and reflective manner and then write down a few questions that come to mind as you do.
This a sample only
Name: John Doe
Book/Chapter #: Sommers-Flannigan Chapter 6
Generate at least 5 questions you have as you reflect on the reading. Critical thinking involves clarification of key issues, worldview assumptions, reasons/evidence, perspectives, and implications. For each question, provide enough context that it reflects your thought process that led to the question.
1. (When reading p. 172) What happens when the client stop showing and you cannot close the meetings?
2. (When reading p. 175) What happens when all of the counseling is done on the phone instead of face-to-face?
3. (When reading p. 177) When establishing rapport should I state my credentials?
4. (When reading p. 179) Is personalismo different than counselor self-disclosure?
5. (When reading p. 187) What if the client only answers questions with “I don’t know,” even open ended questions?
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]