You are required to complete a research paper.
1. Your research paper topic must deal with a topic related to business, management, and supervision. A list of suggested topics has been provided to you, although these are just suggestions.
2. Your paper should be between a minimum of 7 pages and a maximum of 10 pages long (excluding the Title page, Abstract, Reference Page, and Appendix). Your paper should consist of the following sections:
1. Title Page
3. Literature Review
6. Reference Page
3. The Literature Review will consist of one to two paragraph summaries of each research article you found on the topic, which describes the study that was undertake, who studied it, what their conclusion was, etc. You are expected to have a minimum of 8 research articles as sources. They must come from scholarly research journals. Wikipedia is not an acceptable source in this course.
4. You do not need to attach copies of your articles, but you do need to properly cite them in the text and on the Reference Page.
5. You must strictly follow APA rules.
Official List of Research Journals
Each article you use as a source must be a minimum length of five pages and come from a scholarly journal only, such as the following:
• Academy of Management Executive
• Academy of Management Journal
• Academy of Management Review
• Harvard Business Review
• Sloan Management Review
• Journal of Organizational Behavior Management
• The Kellogg Journal of Organizational Behavior
• Journal of Organizational Change Management
You can find research databases and search for journal articles. If you are unsure about the appropriateness of your source, ask me. Using articles from non-approved sources will result in grade point reductions.
Please note: For this assignment, be sure to follow the American Psychological Association’s (APA) guidelines for citation of the sources you use. You should consider buying the association’s style book, Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, for this and future projects. Condensed versions are available on the Internet as well.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]