Refer to the document uploads. I’ve uploaded Chapter 5 from the textbook, course project guidance and also the course project. This is the second section to the course project. 4 additional references are needed. Here are the guidelines.
Part 3: Diagnosing the Change (Due Week 4)Select a Diagnostic Model (see Chapter Five) that you utilize to review aspects of change activities and actions that have been taken by the company chosen. Here we are looking at the “parts” of the company as well as the strategies, as surmised by your research in Part 1. It is acknowledged that this information will not be complete, as you are looking at the company as an outsider; but a thoroughly researched paper will give enough data to allow some (well-defended) assumptions on your part.
Here’s what to do:
1. Choose one Diagnostic Model (i.e. 6-box, 7S, congruence, or etc.) to apply to the chosen company. Choose the model which you feel best identifies and measures the relevant aspects of the organization’s performance and therefore the diagnostic choices made will affect your findings.
2. Apply the data obtained in your research through an analysis of the appropriate chosen model. This will allow you to create a diagnosis of where the company is today (as per the criteria of the model).
3. Create a SWOT Analysis for the company’s change plans/programs, utilizing information obtained in the diagnosis. (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats.)
4. Compare the two company analyses to each other and offer your perspective (value judgment) of the effectiveness of the changes made to date in each case.
5. Identify potential areas of resistance that may occur and at least one strategy to respond to each. (This will most likely come from your Weaknesses/Threats section of your SWOT. If not, take another look at your SWOT.)
6. Write your paper including each of the above sections, and analyses
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]