You work at an energy consulting group, Green MetCo Consultants, where your job is to assess your clients’ businesses, and help them become more sustainable and energy efficient. Here are some of the types of things you assess:
• fluorescent light bulbs—making sure they are energy efficient and up to standard
• Ensuring low-flush toilets
• Ensuring low-flow faucets and shower heads
• Purifying waste vegetable oil from the cafeteria to use as an energy source
• Implementing “trayless dining” and “no paper waste” in the cafeteria
• Wind turbines to generate energy (either installing them if the company has the land, or endorsing them in the name of the company)
• Implementing paperless communications systems
One of your clients, Jasper, Inc., an insurance billing agency with multiple buildings, has asked that you provide a preliminary assessment of their company. Write a one-page letter focusing on ONE or TWO issues that the company can improve upon. Find other companies that are similar to help provide solutions for Jasper, Inc.
The letter should be in 11-12pt font, Ariel or Times New Roman, and should be formatted in the letter format specified in class (Appendix A, page 565). It should also include a second page with references in APA format (Appendix B, page 581).
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]