(1) Draft a legal memorandum analyzing all possible theories of tort and product liability that might be alleged against manufacturers and sellers of alcoholic energy drinks.
(2) In analyzing possible theories of liability, you should consider the harm to users of the product as well as harm to third parties.
(3) Explain and describe both sides of the legal issues presented in analyzing theories of liability based on the court cases that my friend used in his essay.
EX) I have attached an essay written by my friend on the ‘same assignment topic’ for my class. So, you can *rephrase* some of his essay including the cases he has used and make this essay to a *NEW essay.*
*List of Cases you MUST use to support your idea: brief fact summary-> synopsis of rule of law-> its legal reasoning-> how the case was held -> most importantly, how the case is related to the issue we are dealing with.*
1) McPherson v. Buick Motor Company
2) James v. Meow Media
3) Greenman v. Yuba Power Products
4) Rylands v. Fletcher
5) Henningsen v. Bloomfield Motors Inc.
7) Helen Palsgraf v. Long Island Railroad Company
8) Sturges v. Bridgman
9) Spur Industries v. Del Webb Development
10) Thomas v. Winchester
4. It SHOULD focus upon concepts such as..
5. Your memorandum should reflect an understanding of the legal reasoning and applicable legal authority.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]