Assignment part one: 1000 words
Write an executive brief explaining how strategy maps could be a useful management tool
and system to monitor and control the performance of organisational or business units.
Include a short analysis of both the advantages and disadvantages of this approach.
Assigment part two: 3000 words
Title: Operational Change: Which way?
I Choose an organisation that you work for, or are familiar with.
Investigate your chosen organisation to evaluate how it is currently performing, and identify
three operational areas that require change. University of Derby Online Learning
www.derby.ac.uk/online 4 of 4
– Start off by briefly introducing your chosen organisation and explaining what 3
changes you have identified and why you believe they should be made.
From the changes that you have identified, select one change that you want to make.
– Review the module units and identify what methods / criteria can be used to do this.
At least 3 references are required.
– From the review, choose the methods / criteria that are relevant for your changes and
– Evaluate all proposed 3 changes, using the same evaluation methods / criteria, and
from your analysis choose the change that you will implement
Decide upon the approach you will take to manage and implement the change by putting
forward a case for using both Radical Change and Continuous Improvement as the means
for delivering the required improvements for the organisation, identifying the benefits and
disadvantages of using each method.
– Review the literature on Change and identify what criteria you could use to identify
which improvement method should be used. At least 3 references are required
Recommend your choice of improvement method(s), giving reasons for your choice.
Radical Change, Continuous Improvement, or both, and why?
Harvard referencing system has to be used in this work. I have few further details if neccessary
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]