Economics Term Paper on New Zealand.I enclosed the following two sources given by to me by the instructor to obtain info from: OECD.org & ciafactbook.gov, plus any other sources of your choice. The answers to the following five questions will constitute the assignment:
1. Describe your country’s force (age and sex distribution of population, education) natural resources, capital. What is the current allocation of each to agriculture, manufacturing, and services?
2. Analyze current gross domestic product percentages to consumption, investment, foreign trade. Trace these back 10 to 20 years. How big is government in GDP?
3. Explain the country’s monetary system: definition of currency unit, central bank powers, financial markets (stocks and bonds), and their use by business and individuals.
4. Chart inflation and unemployment for 15 years or longer. Explain how inflation is measured. What has been the impact of international transactions and exchange rates if any?
5. What is the major economic problem confronting your country? What economic policy do you recommend to resolve this problem?
The paper must be typed using “Normal” (1 inch all around) margins and double spacing. You should cite you sources and include a bibliography. No less than three sources are required. Plagiarism will not be tolerated and students found to do so will receive a zero for the paper. I need to be able to copy and paste over into a word doc.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]