digital storytelling project
In this assessment, students are to develop a digital storytelling project, which entails
using multimedia (images, music, narration, text, video) to describe how they use a
a digital technology—–MOBILE
(mobile phone, tablet, etc.) in their everyday lives. The story must tell how students use MOBILE (choose only ONE of these) throughout a
regular day or week, while engaging with at least 5 readings. This project can be
presented on a blog created by the student (2000 words). Students can use several free online tools for this assessment and opt for a
public or a private presentation of their work.
You will be marked on the following criteria:
– How your essay reflects your ability to describe and think about digital
tools in your everyday life.
– Level of engagement with at least 5 readings.
– The structure of your story.
– Clear and comprehensible style.
– References and referencing according to the School guidelines.
– Bibliography/complete reference list at the end of the essay (this list is
not included in the 2000 words limit).
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]