Collegiality and collaboration are essential for teams to effectively function, attain established goals and desired outcomes, and show improved patient outcomes. The Institute of Medicine (IOM) supports interdisciplinary collaboration and teamwork. It is key that healthcare professionals work together in interprofessional teams to provide efficient, safe care in the healthcare environment. Nurses must have the knowledge, communication skills, time management skills, and professional accountability to coordinate and implement plans of care for patients. Instructional Rubric
Develop a scholarly paper that includes the following criteria:
2. Describe the role that interprofessional collaboration plays in delivering safe patient and family centered care.
3. Discuss the four competencies of interprofessional collaboration.
4. Discuss the nurses role in the healthcare organizations adoption of an interprofessional collaboration approach in the delivery of care.
5. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, not more than four to five (4-5) pages excluding the title and reference page.
6. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
7. Include level 1 and level 2 headings to organize the paper.
8. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use we or I) and in a scholarly manner.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]