the report must contain the answer of all these questions
listed dowen here:
Part A: Written Report – Worth 100 marks
Consider the following topic areas and questions as you work on your Personal Business Plan
1. Vision and Opportunity
• What are your goals (career and/or educational) after you leave your university?
• What are your purpose, your values, and your mission? List the 3 key questions that
guide your choices. These should be essential questions that serve as touchstones to
direct your life and work. For instance, how can I have an impact? What do I love?
What do I fear? What engages my passions? How do I want to be remembered? The
answers to these questions may well change over time, but when the questions
themselves are fundamental they tend to last a lifetime.
• What are the market and opportunity that align with your goals? Don’t restrict
yourself to matters of career or work; think more broadly about your opportunities
to make a difference.
LSS 2403 Fundamentals of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Project 04
Page 2 of 5
2. Marketing and Implementation Strategy
• Create your market positioning statement. This may be directed at a hypothetical
employer, industry, organization, or the world at large.
• What compelling value will you offer to your employers and society?
• How will you differentiate from other UAE students? How about from the broader
3. Risks and Mitigation
• What are the key milestones and checkpoints in your plan?
• How will you measure/determine if you have successfully attained these
milestones? How do you define success?
• What external factors might affect your attaining success? (Positively or adversely)
• Develop contingency and risk mitigation strategies.
• Entrepreneurship is not all about personal financial gain. It concerns crafting a
lifelong plan to make a positive impact on society. Character does matter. Failure
is OK; unethical behavior is not. True wealth requires the creation of enduring
value, which requires integrity and ethics.
• How do you plan to practice ethical principles in your daily actions?
• If you could assemble any three people to advise and mentor you, who would they
be? They may be alive or dead, family or world leaders, friends or strangers. Why
would you choose each? Is it their wisdom, their accomplishments, their words,
their creativity, their character, their heroic deeds, etc.?
• Similar to popular “six-word memoir” exercise, please summarize your PBP in 6
words (e.g., “humanist engineer, global citizen, caring teacher”).
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]